Let your employees prepare now for a comfortable retirement in the future
Sponsoring a retirement plan brings significant compliance and reporting requirements. Is your company’s retirement plan properly structured? Do you have the right investments within the plan? What’s most cost effective? Are you exposed to liability?
Let the retirement plan administrators at Schenck help optimize your business retirement plan.
You want a flexible and strong employer-sponsored retirement plan. Yet overseeing the administration and staying on top of record-keeping may not be your cup of tea. When you can’t give your retirement plan the attention it deserves, it’s time to consider Schenck’s Retirement Plan Solutions team.
Your assigned plan contact at Schenck knows you by name—which means you don’t need to explain your situation every time you call. And, you can expect assistance beyond just plan set up and design. With Schenck, you have a partner who can help with plan reconciliation, compliance testing and tax reporting.
Our retirement plan administration division has a long and successful history of providing seamless, exceptional service to our retirement plan clients. The investment group plays an active role in fund selection and monitoring.
Working together with other Schenck services, we’ll build a strong plan by helping you with:
- Collecting employee census information
- Determining plan eligibility status
- Calculating deductible amounts as well as allocation of employer contributions and forfeitures
- Preparing distribution forms and tax reporting upon participant termination
- Preparing your annual tax returns
- Conducting compliance testing as required by the Internal Revenue Service and the Department of Labor
- Providing round-the-clock online access to your account
- Leading 401(k) employee meetings
- Collecting and posting of salary deferrals
- Providing audit support, including data collection for IRS or DOL representatives