For business advice from experienced advisors who have walked in your shoes, talk to the Agriculture & Food Processing team at Schenck.
Are volatile commodity prices and high distribution costs eating into your profits? Are issues like ever-changing government regulations, finding enough qualified employees and tax uncertainty stalling your growth plan? At Schenck, we get what you’re going through. In fact, many of us have been there ourselves.
You might not guess it from our financial degrees and business suits, but many members of our Agriculture & Food Processing team are farm kids. We grew up milking cows, bailing hay, climbing in grain bins and making feed. Those of us who haven’t lived it first-hand have worked closely with producers and processors like you for years. We’re also active members of organizations including Wisconsin Dairy Business Association, Wisconsin Cheesemakers Association and Fond Du Lac Agri-Business Council.
Bottom line? From farm to table, we know the challenges growers, producers, manufacturers, processors and suppliers face. And we know how to help you tackle them head-on. We’re ready to jump right in, providing the financial and business know-how and strategic insights that directly impact your bottom line.
Get support that goes beyond compliance.
Yes, we can help meet your reporting requirements. But if you have aggressive growth goals, you’re going to need much more. Your Schenck team is ready with proactive ideas for optimizing your growing business and improving profitability and efficiency across the board.
Depending on your needs, we can help your agriculture or food processing businesses evolve to a new level by:
- Helping you measure and understand your profitability
- Benchmarking business processes and performance metrics against similar operations and the best of the best
- Leveraging technology to improve business processes
- Understanding tax issues and taking advantage of current tax credits and exemptions to reduce tax liability
- Efficiently complying with your financial and tax needs
- Analyzing cash flow and identifying new sources of financing
- Working with you to manage your financial institution’s requirements, including collateral verification covenant analysis and supporting documentation
- Developing HR strategies for finding and retaining skilled employees
- Dealing with government regulations including the new Farm Bill
- Managing the increasing consolidation happening in the industry
- Transitioning your business to the next generation
Beyond supporting your business, we support your industry.
Schenck is proud to sponsor and support many industry events. Please contact Dawn Benish for more information about industry event support requests.