Create a remarkable experience your patients will rave about with the dental practice consultants at Schenck.
It’s easy to avoid addressing the daily challenges in your practice, but even small adjustments can lead to greater efficiency and profitability. Let a positive experience turn your patients into raving fans—fans who refer everyone they know straight to your practice. Learn how to create a positive culture patients feel the moment they walk in with help from Schenck’s Dental Advisory Group.
With experience working with hundreds of dentists, you can rely on Schenck's dental consultants to assist and support you in every way. Whether it’s keeping the schedules full, providing stellar customer service or leading advanced in-house training for your staff, we are here to help.
A healthy practice offers more for patients than just a great clinical outcome. There are concerns you should address, which include:
- Increasing efficiency and profitability in your day-to-day business operations
- Providing timely and accurate financial reporting with billing, insurance and collection management
- Guiding you through strategic planning, business development and marketing
- Assessing investment management and estate planning with our professionals
- Reviewing compliance with HIPAA and OSHA
Go beyond financial concerns to get the dental operations assistance you need
We understand your staff’s concerns and can roll up our sleeves to become a member of your team. Whether you need assistance creating scripts to achieve a positive patient outcome or creating a patient referral program to drive new patients to your door, we observe your practice from every angle to determine the solutions that are right for you, finding systems and processes to make all segments of your practice profitable.
When you’re ready to tackle the operations challenges in your dental office, consider a team who knows your industry from the inside for help with:
- Establishing an advanced recall system to maximize patient scheduling opportunities and maintain contact with your patients effectively throughout the year
- Maximizing internal production and efficiency with training on six-handed dentistry and successful case acceptance, as well as establishing periodontal protocols
- Streamlining the patient experience so that appointments are scheduled effectively and billing, insurance and accounts receivables are managed seamlessly
- Providing great customer service in every interaction, including scripting for effective appointing, collecting and financial arrangements
- Motivating complacent staff and creating an engaged workforce, from looking at bonus systems and employee manuals to management coaching and addressing correctives and terminations
- Developing a culture of continuous learning where staff share their talents and knowledge
For experience you can count on, turn to the Dental Advisory Group at Schenck to help you every step of the way.