Introducing Sage 500 ERP 2017
Upgrade to Sage 500 ERP 2017 and experience the new features designed to further optimize how you run your business. Contact Chuck Zuleger at 920-996-1476 to schedule your upgrade!
- General ledger (GL) sync to Sage Payroll Solutions for customers that require an integrated payroll solution.
- The ability to inactivate GL accounts based on natural accounts segments for GL accounts no longer used or needed.
- New, customizable Sage Intelligence report templates accessible via a desktop link for improved operational reporting and better insight into day-to-day business operations. New templates include a Change Order Report, Inventory On-Hands Analysis, Period Cash Flow Projections and Vendor Performance Report.
- Support for Microsoft Office 2016 and Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
Product updates for Sage 500 ERP 2014 and Sage 500 ERP 2016 are also available. This is the last planned product update for the 2014 edition. There is one remaining year-end update for Sage 500 ERP 2014.
- Sage AP Automation for more efficient management of AP invoices, approvals and payments as well as improvement of cash flow and more timely disbursements. Customers must be on Sage 500 ERP 2017 to take advantage of this integration.
- Auto Bank Feeds for a more rapid, automated bank reconciliation process through the Cash Management feature of Sage 500 ERP. Customers must be on Sage 500 ERP 2017 to take advantage of this integration.
To schedule your upgrade, contact Chuck Zuleger at 920-996-1476.
Chuck Zuleger implements and supports the Sage 500 ERP manufacturing and distribution software system. Chuck has more than 20 years of experience implementing ERP systems, specializing in process & system improvement, EDI implementation, bar code/data collection and data conversion.