Game changers embrace innovation and lead transformative teams. Join us for a discussion on how the new Washington administration, the Packers and the Bucks intend to do just that.
Change starts with understanding where we are, so we will review some tax opportunities that already exist for real estate owners and operators:
- Accelerating depreciation through “qualified” real property
- Opportunities under the repair regulations
We will then discuss how potential tax legislation could become a game changer under the new presidential administration. Amid a flurry of speculation, Schenck’s tax professionals will discuss tax changes proposed by the new administration and address how those proposals may impact you and your business, including:
- Impact of tax rate compression on capital gains
- Will home ownership be less incentivized?
- What will happen with carried interests?
- Real property deductions
- Limitations on like-kind exchanges
Then, join two major players at the pinnacle of the sports world as they come together for the first time on the same stage. Visionary game changers Ed Policy of the Green Bay Packers and Peter Feigin of the Milwaukee Bucks will offer a peek at the sports venue development playbooks for two of Wisconsin’s most iconic brands. Learn about year-round sports venue trends, commonalities and differences between their two expansion projects and next steps for these revolutionary attractions.
Harley-Davidson Museum®, The Garage, At the crossroads of 6th and Canal Streets
3 to 5 p.m. with a networking social to follow. Registration will begin at 2:30 p.m.
There is no cost to attend.
- Peter Feigin, President of the Milwaukee Bucks
- Ed Policy, Vice President and General Counsel of the Green Bay Packers
- Mark Vance, CPA, Shareholder, Schenck SC
- Joe Schirger, Jr., CPA, MT, Senior Manager, Schenck SC