The time comes when company owners and executives need to prepare for that next big move. Whether selling, buying or keeping your business, you need the right tools and knowledge to make this critical decision and maximize your outcome.
Join us for breakfast and a keynote presentation, then sit down with the experts for discussions of preparing for post-transaction changes, seller's options, sale preparation strategies and more. Seating is limited, register today.
7:30 AM - 8:30 AM | Keynote Presentation
Keynote speaker: Ajita Rajendra, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, A. O. Smith
Ajita Rajendra will take you through the transformation of this 143-year-old company and discuss the critical role acquisitions made in creating the A. O. Smith of today.
8:30 AM - 9:10 AM | Panel: The uncertainties of selling, and life after a sale
- Tom Campion, Managing Director, Merit Capital Partners
- Scott Happ, CEO, Optimal Blue
- Jim McCormack, Chairman, Diversified Insurance Solutions
Moderator: Andrea Wolf, Vice President, Commercial Banking, Bank Mutual
9:10 AM - 9:50 AM | Panel: The Exit Universe: Know Your Options
- Steve Heinen, Managing Director, First Capital Partners
- Thomas Myers, Shareholder, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c.
- Dave Rolston, President and CEO, Hatco Corporation
Moderator: Ann Hanna, Managing Director, Schenck M&A Solutions
9:55 AM - 11:00 AM | Breakout Sessions
The Nuts and Bolts of Buying a Business
- Nathan Neuberger, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c.
- Mike Wirth, Mason Wells
Run It to Sell It
Trends for Driving Value through Price and Structure
- Moderator: Ann Hanna, Schenck M&A Solutions
- Session Speaker: Corey Vanderpoel, Schenck M&A Solutions
Individual registration: $45
Table of 10: $450
Questions about this event?
For more information and to register, visit www.biztimes.com/maforum.