Your mission is to treat patients, but to do so effectively means you also need to get paid. An efficient accounts receivable function is vital to the overall health of your practice, and enhancing this process can significantly impact your cash flow and maximize revenue—even in the ever-changing health care reimbursement landscape.
Whether you’re a new employee or just need a basic refresher, join Schenck and Americollect to learn the best practices for accounts receivable specific to health care, including how the collections side is managed, so you can be well on your way to fewer outstanding account balances.
Learn more about accounts receivable and collections essentials, including:
- Avoiding front-end delays in the revenue cycle—before downstream revenue is impacted
- Simplifying your revenue cycle management
- Determining how to address your top denials to gain efficiencies
- Creating a plan of action for delinquent accounts
- Exploring options for smarter debt collection processes
- Finding ways to collect on accounts more quickly and improve staff productivity
All attendees will have a chance to win a Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth Speaker II!
Schenck office | 200 E. Washington Street | Appleton
8 to 10 a.m. Registration begins at 7:30 a.m.
There is no cost to attend.
Brian Zaletel, CPA, MBA, NHA, Senior Practice Consultant – Health Services, Schenck
- Nancy Streck, CPA, CFP®, CVA, Senior Practice Consultant – Health Services, Schenck
- Kenlyn Gretz, President & CEO, Americollect