Changing economic conditions can affect your wealth management plan, but preparation and strategic portfolio adjustments can help you stay on point with your financial goals. Learn about the current market and economic environment, then dive into the possible impact of the election on your portfolio so you can better position yourself for any scenario.
Join Schenck Wealth Advisory and guest presenter Brian Jacobsen, Ph.D., CFA, CFP®, chief portfolio strategist with Wells Fargo Funds Management, LLC, for a comprehensive 2017 outlook. Dr. Jacobsen is a frequent guest on national and international television and radio networks, including CNBC, Bloomberg and Fox Business News, as a source on the Federal Reserve, world economies and the global markets.
Dr. Jacobsen will discuss some of the most current thought-provoking topics including:
- Investment strategies for a rising interest rates environment
Understanding the political impact on the markets
- Exploring well-known measures of market volatility to gain historical context and predict when to prepare for increased volatility
- What to expect in the bond markets
We will have an open question-and-answer session following the presentation.
Please register by Wednesday, March 1, 2017.
St. Norbert College, Bemis Conference Center Dining Hall, 299 3rd St, De
- Guests are asked to park in Parking Lot P14 or P11
on Grant Street (across the street from The Kress Inn, behind the Cassandra
- As you enter the Bemis Center, take the stairs to the second floor. The dining hall will be at the top of the stairs. An elevator is available to take guests to the second floor.
8:00 – 9:30 a.m. Registration and hot breakfast buffet begins at 7:30 a.m.
- There is no cost to attend.