Let the Health Care team at Schenck take care of your practice. So you can take care of your patients.
Do you see patients all day then spend hours in meetings dealing with issues that happened during the day? Does your office manager double as your billing and coding expert, as well as HR director and IT department? Dealing with issues like insurance industry consolidation, rising deductibles and the impact of compliance is no piece of cake. Especially when you’re balancing the operational demands of your practice with meeting your patients’ needs.
At Schenck, our Health Care Services team goes beyond accounting and tax services to take the practice management load off your plate. Our specialists can help handle the financial, operational and administrative needs of your independent medical or dental practice so you can stay focused on doing what you do best.
Our diverse team includes experienced CPAs as well as health care operations specialists and professionals who specialize in medical billing, insurance, credentialing, coding and accounts receivable management. With more than 200 years of combined practice management experience, we’re an invaluable resource to independent practices that want to optimize operations while staying focused on delivering quality care.
Get more than just a tax return
Schenck specializes in delivering traditional accounting services to health care practices. But our team goes above and beyond to partner with you to simplify and optimize all areas of your practice and operations.
Trust our Health Care team for help with:
- Planning for the practice’s future under the current and evolving health care model
- Evaluating your operations and identifying opportunities to control expenses, maximize revenues and increase efficiencies
- Understanding and adapting to the provisions of the Affordable Care Act, HIPAA, Medicare and other complex state and federal regulations
- Handling all aspects of medical billing from preparing statements to collections to claim and insurance submissions and resubmissions
- Coding and documentation by certified coders to comply with regulations, maximize reimbursement and improve cash flow
- Assistance in assessing reimbursement for services, completing required government reports and developing financial feasibilities
- Managing, developing and training your office staff
- New practice startups, from credentialing, to setting your fee schedule, to helping you select practice management software
- Adding a partner or turning the practice over to a successor