Focus on your organization’s cornerstone: your people.
How do you maintain a culture in which your employees can thrive—and stay on board for years to come? What can you do to engage and develop your next generation of leaders? Becoming an employer of choice just got easier. The HR Consulting team at Schenck has dedicated professionals with the right experience to lead the charge.
To reach your goals, you need to not only attract, but engage and retain a team of strong performers. But when you don’t have a dedicated human resources professional, even routine HR issues can be overwhelming. Sometimes the most difficult part is determining what you don’t know. Where do you start?
Work with a team who understands how to reach your HR goals
Our approach to human resources consulting is tailored to you—we start with your needs and build solutions suitable to your unique situation. That could mean preparing your organization’s first handbook of policies, reviewing your compensation systems, or coaching employees to help them build leadership skills.
Schenck’s HR Consulting team averages 20 years of experience with many organizations in diverse industries. We’ve been in your shoes and we know what works. We understand that HR decisions affect not only your people but your whole business.
Schenck’s HR Consulting team guides you through operational challenges and strategic approaches to help you with:
- Human resources fundamentals, including job descriptions, employee handbooks and day-to-day compliance issues
- Assessing your current human resources needs to pin-point risks and potential problem areas
- Providing outsourced human resources services
- Creating a plan for succession management and transitions
- Conducting leadership development and training programs
- Aligning organizational structure and employees’ roles with your culture
- Hosting roundtables for professionals with HR responsibilities (our LEAD HR Councils)