You wouldn’t navigate foreign seas without a GPS. Don’t dive into unknown business markets without some direction.
How do you begin establishing new markets in foreign countries? What is the best structure for operating in that country? Do you have quality concerns when sourcing product from overseas? When doing business abroad, it helps to keep a local connection with the International Tax team at Schenck.
Tapping into new markets in new worlds of business can offer you increased profit opportunities
Yet, these new opportunities bring an entirely new set of rules and risks in an increasingly complex global environment. Understanding them is critical.
Whether you’re procuring product internationally, considering export options or moving operations overseas, you need to know how business decisions impact your tax liability and compliance. Your focus is on keeping quality high, refining logistics and managing international business relationships. For greater multinational business success, let us help you understand economic concerns as you expand into new markets and implement strategies to align international tax planning with your business goals. You need a partner who can help guide you with solid, practical advice to reduce your tax burden.
Resources throughout the world
A world of opportunities is open to you. We have worldwide connections to help you achieve international success.
Schenck is an independent firm associated with The Leading Edge Alliance, the second largest international association in the world, creating a high-quality alliance of 220 firms focused on accounting, financial, tax and business advisory services. Our affiliation with LEA Global enables us to provide you with the same resources as a multi-national accounting firm—and the knowledge you need to be competitive in a global market.
In addition, Schenck is a WTP Advisors strategic partner. WTP Advisors provides international tax services for both U.S.-based businesses expanding outside the U.S. and foreign-based businesses expanding into the U.S.
International business offers limitless possibilities and unique challenges. Contact Schenck for the worldwide connections you need:
- Solutions to international accounting and audit, tax, and business management issues
- Identifying and selecting law firms, banks, freight forwarders and other business partners in new markets
- Cash management and third-party financing
- U.S. and non-U.S. tax planning & reporting
- Entity choice and structure analyses
- Tax dispute resolution
- Executive tax planning and compliance (U.S. expatriates & foreign nationals)
- Customs and excise taxes (VAT & GST)
- Tax treaties
- Import/export assistance and IC-DISC implementation
- Transfer pricing
- Employee assignment policies and procedures (tax equalization
- International Financial Reporting Standards