From the shop floor to the boardroom, the Schenck Manufacturing & Distribution team helps you meet the demands of your growing business.
Are you looking to expand to other states or overseas? Do you need to find qualified people to keep up with the workload? Are you struggling with shrinking margins and increasing competition? Schenck can help.
Manufacturing and distribution businesses like yours face challenges from almost every angle. Dealing with them takes diverse expertise and considerable resources. Which is exactly what you’ll find at Schenck.
The CPAs and business advisors on our Manufacturing & Distribution team have varied backgrounds and proven skills in the areas that matter most to your business.
Schenck’s team members have experience in area such as:
- Production, inventory control and costing
- Multistate and international taxation challenges
- Cost management, target costing and activity-based costing
- Shop floor automation and lean manufacturing
- IT security and risk assessment services
- Data analysis, predictive analytics and performance measurement
- Internal controls
- Strategy development and execution
Our team members work with your team to provide proactive recommendations and integrated solutions to move your business forward.
Find a commitment to your industry you won’t find anywhere else.
The Schenck Manufacturing & Distribution team is made up of more than 100 specialists serving over 1,000 manufacturing and distribution clients throughout Wisconsin and beyond. We bring vast experience and unparalleled industry resources to your challenges, when and where you need them. We can typically be on site in a matter of hours. And we’re always ready to respond to your needs and answer your questions, so you can adapt quickly and stay ahead of your competitors.
The Schenck Manufacturing & Distribution team can assist with:
- Tax planning to minimize your tax burden and increase your cash flow
- Leveraging manufacturing tax credits, exemptions and other incentives
- Facilitating efforts needed to claim the R&D Tax Credit
- Taking full advantage of expansion and job growth incentives domestically and internationally
- Utilizing your existing technology to provide real time data
- Reducing business risk in your business processes and IT exposure through IT security and internal controls
- Identifying where and how technology and business management software can help give your business an edge
- Developing performance metrics and display dashboards, conducting data analysis for predictive analytics and integrating with a high performing strategy
- Completing facility cost segregation studies, resulting in increased cash flow by taking advantage of accelerated tax depreciation
- Optimizing operations to reduce costs, increase product throughput and decrease customer lead time
- Exploring best practices through CFO roundtables and seminars