Work with a top M&A team with a singular focus: achieving outstanding results.
Our dedicated team has 50+ years of investment banking experience and has facilitated more than $1 billion of aggregate transaction value.
Schenck M&A Solutions is an independent boutique investment bank providing merger and acquisition services to lower middle market companies throughout the world. Considering buying a business or selling or recapitalizing your current business? Our unique capabilities provide you with a greater number of options, leading to a higher likelihood of success:
- Proven collaboration and negotiation skills to ensure your needs are met
- A sense of urgency and a focus on creative solutions that help get deals done
- Skilled target research to access an extensive network of potential buyers and sellers in your industry, both globally and domestically
- Structured marketing process and compelling materials
- Process leadership and execution that allows you to focus on big-picture items and run day-to-day operations
- Full-service business and financial solutions provided through our integration with a regional CPA and business consulting firm—including tax advice, estate planning and wealth advisory services—to meet your business and personal goals post-transaction
Principals of Schenck M&A have successfully completed hundreds of financial advisory engagements for a wide array of clients in virtually every industry. Transactions typically involve closely held and family-owned businesses, and private equity firms with transaction values ranging from $10 million to $250 million. We are committed to meeting the unique needs of middle-market companies and their owners, delivering highly creative financial solutions and a level of professional service that consistently exceeds their expectations.
Securities offered through Burch & Company, Inc., member FINRA / SiPC. Burch & Company and Schenck M&A Solutions are not affiliated entities. Principals of Schenck M&A Solutions are registered investment banking representatives with Burch & Company.