You have a vision for your practice. We can help you oversee the details.
We understand that running a successful optometry practice is about more than just providing quality eye care. There are pressures to “sell” in your optical department, stay on top of cutting edge technology and keep services affordable for your patients. Get a glimpse of how an ongoing relationship with the health care consultants at Schenck can help you set your sights on a bright future.
It’s not easy to control expenses and increase revenue with the multitude of discount/vision plans that exist—all while keeping satisfied patients coming through your door. When you’ve got your eyes on growing your practice, work with Schenck’s Health Care Services team to help look at your practice from all angles, from tax and financial aspects to operational concerns and practice management.
Schenck’s team of health care consultants has the experience and understanding of the health care industry to help your practice with:
- Establishing an advanced recall system to maximize patient scheduling opportunities and maintain contact with your patients effectively throughout the year
- Providing great customer service in every interaction, including scripting for effective appointing and collecting
- Streamlining the patient experience from scheduling appointments effectively, completing the exam and converting the prescription into an optical sale, to insurance or patient billings, and the ultimate collection of payment
- Maximizing internal production and efficiency
- Filing claims correctly and timely with help from our medical billing team
- Documentation on coding reviews from our certified coders
- Establishing benchmarks for your practice—and hitting them
Look for a smooth practice transition
When change is in sight, you have to look at the big picture. Get the insight you need to make business decisions that are in line with your vision—from seeking a new opportunity to finding a buyer. Trust the knowledgeable guidance from Schenck’s team to get help:
- Determining practice value or getting a second opinion
- Finding third-party financing for your independent practice
- Structuring the sale/purchase for optimal tax advantages
- Building business relationships when you’re looking to add an associate, relocate your office or merge your independent practice with another
- Planning for the succession of your practice after retirement
- Making informed business decisions related to real estate transactions and buy/sell agreements
- Using practice assessments to identify areas to improve the value of your practice
- Marketing your practice
- Assisting in employment contracts and agreements