Identify profitable opportunities for growing your business with help from the Schenck Real Estate & Construction team.
Having trouble keeping up with demand for your services? Are you uncertain about the tax consequences of your business decisions? Are you making as much money as you could be?
Whether you own, develop or construct real estate, you likely have many questions about how to best optimize and grow your business. The Real Estate & Construction team at Schenck has answers.
Schenck specialists work with hundreds of real estate and construction clients every day. So we know what stands in the way of your profitability and growth—and we know how to help you overcome the obstacles. Our diverse team, comprehensive capabilities and integrated approach mean we can help with everything from traditional accounting and tax needs to optimizing your operations and meeting your human resources challenges.
Get real accounting and business advice for your specific challenges.
No matter where within the industry you fall—from real estate ownership, management or development to general and specialty contracting or construction supply—Schenck can help. Beyond clear financial reports and projections, strategic tax planning solutions, merger and acquisition support, succession planning and IT optimization strategies, you can trust our Real Estate & Construction team to support your:
- Finding, retaining and rewarding qualified people to help keep up with increasing demand
- Project job-costing and burden analysis to better understand and control job costs, eliminate inefficiencies and maximize profits
- Surety financial statement analysis and help with maximizing your surety credit
- Project bidding and estimating
- Equipment utilization and rate analysis
Real estate-related needs:
- Understanding tax issues for different property types, partnership arrangements and rental activities
- Pre-purchase due diligence for making sound investment decisions
- Feasibility studies including financial projections
- Tax structuring in purchases and sales through tax deferred exchanges
- Taking advantage of tax credits including low income housing credits, rehabilitation credits and new market tax credits
- Creating tenants in common (TIC) agreements
- Navigating condo conversion issues
What our clients say
You’re the best! That’s why we use you and tell everybody how great you are!
- Edward Martin, President / CEO, HJ Martin & Son, Inc.