Strong analysis and effective execution can lead to a successful business transaction. We can help you get there.
Navigating a business transaction is no small feat. You need sound information and creative advice at every stage of the deal. When you’re ready for greater insight in even the most challenging situations, contact the team at Schenck.
We take the time to listen and understand your goals, identifying preliminary financial, tax and accounting issues and areas of risk that may raise potential concern, and then tailor our engagements accordingly. Using our expertise and analytical ability to extract meaningful information from volumes of financial data, we summarize that data into actionable and relevant transaction-related points focusing on operating results, working capital and cash flow.
Financial due diligence
Rest easy knowing you have the information in hand to support your business decisions with due diligence services.
- For buyers, how you structure your transaction can make all the difference in realizing maximum value. Our highly experienced professionals effectively and efficiently identify critical issues, reveal key business drivers, enhance your relationship with the target company and allow you to focus on the overall transaction. We can work with you at every step, from analyzing the investment to serving as your ongoing professional advisors post-transaction to identifying future growth opportunities.
- For sellers, you need to prepare for the transaction process before hitting the market. We bring an independent perspective and work with your M&A advisors to analyze quality of earnings, support management’s adjustments, identify working capital considerations and proactively identify items impacting value. We help you realize your strengths and weaknesses to maximize value and keep your transaction on track and on time.
We leverage our professional expertise in mergers and acquisitions while collaborating with our traditional tax and accounting specialists. Our deep resources also include industry specialists who regularly work with your industry and business – so we’ve got you covered at every angle.
Contact us for assistance with:
- Formal Quality of Earnings reports
- “Red Flags” Executive Summary reports
- Financial modeling
- Carve out assistance
- Purchase and sale agreement advice
- Identification of key business drivers, including critical customers and suppliers
- Working capital and trend analysis
- Historical and projected cash flows, assets and liabilities
- Tax due diligence and structuring
- Potential integration issues