Get strategies that can put your business in the fast lane from the Trucking & Logistics specialists at Schenck.
You know the direction you want your business to take. But roadblocks like not enough drivers, stringent DOT regulations and changing fuel costs can stall your growth. Let Schenck help you keep moving forward.
Whether you own a dedicated trucking company or manage your organization’s internal fleet, your trucking operation can get where it’s going much faster with a team of dedicated business advisors by your side. The Trucking & Logistics team at Schenck works with more than 100 different trucking organizations and we are active members of the Wisconsin Motor Carriers Association. We’re tuned into the challenges you face from driver shortages to safety and efficiency regulations. We can help you identify opportunities and even go in new directions to resolve business issues and improve your operations at every turn.
Go beyond financial assistance to get the specialized services your transportation business needs.
The Trucking & Logistics team at Schenck includes both skilled CPAs and trucking industry consultants to evaluate and advise you on all areas of your business. We help you focus on establishing a more profitable, more efficient organization so you can achieve your growth goals. Turn to the Trucking & Logistics team for help with:
- Monitoring costs, wages and per diems
- Understanding cents-per-mile and your breakeven point
- Developing and implementing human resources strategies for attracting and compensating drivers
- Managing capacity issues
- Responding to changes in fuel prices
- Understanding multi-state issues and the tax implications of crossing state lines
- Complying with changing Department of Transportation rules and regulations
- Using DOT compliance assessments and on-site simulated reviews to lower your CSA score
- Reducing waste and unnecessary costs while creating efficiencies through operations consulting and Lean transportation
- Creating effective policies for insurance, workers’ compensation, employee leasing, hazardous materials and other key industry issues
Schenck is a proud member of: